How To Use
For the best results, please ensure you follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the leather is clean and dry before applying. If needed, clean the leather with warm water and a gentle soap and air dry completely before applying the conditioner.
- While at or near room temperature, using a cloth, sponge, or paintbrush, apply conditioner evenly to the clean dry surface.
- Allow to absorb and dry for 1 hour and then wipe off excess. Buff out uneven spots with a dry cloth if necessary.
- Reapply as necessary or desired
- Lighter leathers may darken upon absorption, but will return to their original color over time
- Not for use on Suede or Nubuck
Leather Rescue’s conditioner is made with care and has been thoroughly and professionally tested. We stand by the quality of our product and we want you to be happy with it too.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product within the first 90 days of purchase, please contact us and we will provide you a full refund of your purchase price.